I have been tagged by Cherry...hehehehehe...lagot!
Seven things that scare me:
1. My mom finding out that I haven't paid my bills in 3 months, and kept asking my dad to pay it (patay!)
2. Cockroaches
3. Ants ( I am allergic to ant bites )
4. Having to meet someone new and immediately seeing through me... (that would give my shrink a heart-attack!)
5. FIRE!
6. Earthquake, and being stuck in the middle of it like what happened to Louise Lane in Superman
7. Having to die without doing the things I dreamt to do in my lifetime...
Seven things I like the most:
1. Eat a lot of good tasting food
2. Do something beneficial for everyone and not focus on my problems
3. Going to church even if all the members of my family thinks that I don't, which I do every Wednesday in St. James and Saturday in St. Jerome.
4. Listening to classical music and eventually falls into sleep
5. Scuba dive
6. Painting my room in different colors
7. Playing SIMS all day
Seven Important Things in my Bedroom
1. My computer (so I can play Sims)
2. My TV and dvd
3. My boombox
4. My Starbucks collection
5. My Starwars collection
6. My bed
7. My last painting
Seven Random Facts about me
1. My bestfriend thinks she already figured me out...but I think she still has some missing link
2. I love reading in Starbucks
3. I love staring at people I don't know and wonder how their life is
4. I can live without sleeping for a week...then after that Ill probably be dead
5. I hate reality shows... I think they suck... people will still be conscious no matter how much they say they aren't!
6. I love writing...
7. I used to have a promising career in music, until I blew and became a rebel... and also I love paiting people in NUDE!
Seven things I plan to do before I die...
1. Do a base-jump from a 20-storey building (which will never happen, I think!!!)
2. Volunteer for a year to any charity of my choice
3. Adopt an african kid and send him to school
4. Scuba dive in the Great Barrier Reef
5. Tell the man I couldn't have, how much I am in love with him
6. Eat lots of chicken joy and Big Mac
7. Tell everyone I know how much they have made an impact in my life...
Seven Things I can do
1. Paint nude and weird looking art... ( I am not an abstract artist, I am an impressionist!)
2. Write short stories
3. Freelance graphic designer
4. Drive really fast on an automatic car!
5. Tell a trivia in every 10 minutes without me knowing about it... hehehehe...
6. See the bright side of life
7. Take good photos... really I can! I swear! hehehehehe
Seven Things I can't do
1. Tell "Im sorry" to the person Ive done wrong in the face! ( I can only write them about how wrong I had been!)
2. Drive manual cars
3. Wear high-hills all day ( I broke my ankles during my HS basketball days)
4. Eat OKRA and Wasabi (although I love eating sushi!)
5. Buy my own corporate clothes ... my mom always buys it for me... (saves me money!)
6. Be in a foreign country and force to eat their local food... I hate doing that!!!
7. Say no to people who needs help...
Seven things that attracts me to the opposite sex
1. Smile
2. Nose
3. Eyes
4. Intellectual conversationalist
5. Can play sports
6. Not afraid to commit
7. God fearing
Seven things I say the most
1. Crap!
2. Fabulous
3. T*****a
4. Darn
5. Nakanamam-boogie!
6. Asshole
7. Moron
Seven celeb crushes (local or foreign)
1. Michael Vartan
2. Hugh Grant
3. Josh Hartnet
4. John Pratts (jologs si Heart!)
5. Prince Harry... (he's much handsome now than his older brother, he looks more manly!)
6. Jenson Button (F1 driver for BAR HONDA)
7. Adam Sandler... coz he's really really funny
Seven People I want to take this quiz
1. My bestfriend
2. Anna...
3. Bernadine
4. My shrink
5. The asshole guy who ran into me and smash his mochafrap to my jacket...
6. My bestbud Bart
7. My soulmate when it comes to art... and opinions... Jeff

what's with the fascination with nude people?